'A Tale of Two Halves', is an unusual creative writing idea and comes from Paperbooks of the publishing house Legend Press.
The first half of the book is written by Paperbooks author Gary Davison, then it is up to the writer to complete the story any way they like. All you have to do to enter is purchase a copy of the book and begin writing!
There is no restriction to the style and format and the best writer will win a publishing contract with Paperbooks Publishing for publication of a novel, with full editorial support.
- The author is invited to complete the story in any writing style they wish.
- Entries should be a minimum of 10,000 words.
- Submissions can be completed inside the printed book or written in a word document.
- The deadline for submissions is 1st August 2010.
- Submissions should be posted to the address below or emailed to email@example.com
with ‘Writing Competition’ in the subject line.
2 London Wall Buildings
Email all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and guidelines on submissions visit the Legend Press Paperbooks web site