The Inspiration behind In Cold Daylight

People often ask me where my ideas come from. Well in this video I discuss the inspiration behind my action-packed thriller, In Cold Daylight. I also read the prologue of the novel.

About In Cold Daylight
Was fire fighter, Jack Bartholomew's death an accident or arson? Who is determined to stop him from discovering the truth behind the cancer deaths of so many fire fighters from one watch? His closest friend, marine artist, Adam Greene, is forced to take up the quest. His mission to get to the truth no matter what the cost, even if it means his life.

This novel was shortlisted for the World Book Day Prize 2008.

Comments

Leigh Russell said…
This is a fantastic site, Pauline. I'm running a workshop for a local writers' group this week, and one of my topics is submitting MS to publishers and agents, so I'll study your tips carefully.

I found this blog via the Society of Authors, by the way, and will definitely be back.

I wonder if I might mention the first in my series of crime thrillers here? Cut Short is published in two weeks. You can read about it on my blog, leighrussell.blogspot.com or on my publisher's website www.noexit.co.uk.
Pauline Rowson said…
Thanks, Leigh. Good luck with 'Cut Short' and your writing workshop. Glad you like the blog.